A musical of both substance and comedy, Boldly Go! follows the intrepid crew of the Starship Enterprise, along with some new characters, on an exciting and hilarious adventure. Assumptions will be confronted, paradigms challenged, alliances tested, and new contacts made – whether for good or ill as yet to be seen. And it’s all set to a side-splitting tour de force of musical mayhem!
While having fun with the sometimes farcical aspects of science fiction and parodying Star Trek, this new show—written by brothers Cole Remmen and Caltech theoretical physics graduate student Grant Remmen—also satirizes the musical theater genre. At its core, Boldly Go! is a story about being true to oneself and one’s convictions, about friendship and love, about discovery and wonder, about the triumph of the individual over adversity, and about the joy of sharing with each other this vast and mysterious Universe.
- Friday, February 26, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 27, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 28, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 7:30 p.m. ← ADDED PERFORMANCE
- Thursday, March 3, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 4, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 5, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
- $5 Caltech Students
- $9 Caltech/JPL Staff/Faculty and other Students
- $18 General Admission
|Barnett||Brian Brophy and guests|
|Klingon Chancellor||David Hodge|
|Redshirt Chorus 1||Giulia Pellegrino|
|Redshirt Chorus 2||Elise Cutts|
|Redshirt Chorus 3||Lydia Kivrak|
|Redshirt Chorus 4||Penelope Chan|
|Enterprise Crew||Olivia Hindera|
|Enterprise Crew||Clara MacFarland|